Real Estate Oportunity At a Glance
- Rare no low-income housing requirement within 1/4 mile of rail station
- Gateway to 4,800-acre University City Partners district in northeast Charlotte, N.C
- Zoned B2 CD ( general business, multi family, mixed use)
- Transit Oriented Development (TOD) opportunity
- Located in the University City business investment district
- Immediate access to future LYNX Blue Line expansion & station
- Frontage access to planned 1500 car parking deck with skywalk
This is a unique and rare oppotunity to develop more than 60 acres of commercial land in a prime and growing area of Charlotte's Northeast Corridor. Located between Charlotte's North Davidson (NoDa) and UNC Charlotte areas, this region has been targeted as the area's next economic boom district with the extension of the LYNX Blue Line light rail system.
Additionally, the land is zoned with special exceptions as B2 CD, with a low-income waiver for a 1/4 mile radius of the new light rail station planned for N. Tryon St.